Al-Kitaab half One is the second one ebook within the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language application and is now to be had in an broadly revised and reorganized 3rd variation. This booklet with its better half site develops abilities in formal and colloquial Arabic, together with analyzing, listening, conversing, writing, and cultural wisdom, integrating fabrics in colloquial and formal/written Arabic. It offers a entire application for college kids within the early phases of studying Arabic.
• Four-color layout through the e-book with over a hundred illustrations and pictures
• Color-coded phrases and words all through to simply stick with the range or kinds of Arabic you must activate—Egyptian, Levantine, and/or formal Arabic
• Introduces over four hundred vocabulary phrases in all 3 types of Arabic facet by way of side
• provides the tale of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian, and now Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine, as well as Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic
• multiplied grammar motives and activation drills, together with discussions approximately colloquial and formal similarities and alterations
• New video dialogues from daily life in either Egyptian and Levantine to enhance vocabulary in culturally-rich contexts
• Develops interpreting comprehension talents with new genuine texts
• Reinforces studying via huge lecture room actions and homework workouts that supply consistent review
• comprises Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
• lowered from 20 chapters to thirteen chapters, the direction now extra heavily corresponds to 2 semesters of faculty research with an ordinary of 4-5 touch hours consistent with week
• Textbook incorporates a handy DVD with the fundamental audio and video fabrics (no interactive workouts) for offline research that might play in iTunes and suitable MP3 players
• New spouse site (sold separately)—alkitaabtextbook.com—features absolutely built-in interactive, self-correcting workouts, all of the audio and video fabrics, and extra on-line path administration and grading suggestions for teachers
Al-Kitaab half One, 3rd Edition offers one hundred twenty five touch (classroom) hours with nearly 250 homework hours. scholars who entire Part One may still succeed in an intermediate-mid point of proficiency.